If you know about many Sony Ericsson phones, not all of them have the exact same sounding Sony Ericsson ringtone. I’m not aware of any other variant.
The main reason why I made this video is that yesterday I had got a 3.5mm jack to jack cable and I was experimenting with the recording of the ringtones (and yes, I also used a FastPort to 3.5mm headphone jack adapter as well, obviously). Hopefully, this video can be of some use.
Also, yes I am aware the T610 had 2 Sony Ericsson ringtones, both sounding different. The other one sound the same as the variant from the T280i.
And yes, the variant of the ringtone from the Sony Ericsson J132 DOES cut out abruptly like it did. Another phone with that variant ringtone is the T250i and it ALSO does the same thing (note the T250i and the T280i does NOT have the same variant of the Sony Ericsson ringtone).
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://tuhoctienganhgiaotiep.net/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Card màn hình bình dân NVIDIA GT 1030 bất ngờ được hồi sinh với giá lên đến… 200 đô
- NHẠC CHẾ HACK FREE FIRE SIÊU HAY – LÊ THAO LEE .FT MAGICTK A.K.A NTK GAMING
- Phim ca nhạc: TÁN GÁI HỌC ĐƯỜNG – TƯỚNG QUÂN PARODY | Thiên Nhân Đức – Thị Nhung – Chiến 9C | Vỡ TV
- Đan Nguyên – Những Tình Khúc Chọn Lọc Hay Nhất
- Tuyển Tập Những Ca Khúc Remix Hay Nhất | Đàm Vĩnh Hưng