Toddy shows you how to install Google Play Services on the Huawei Mate 30 Pro, so you can enjoy all of the familiar apps you’re used to, even if you pick up this Play Store-free Chinese version of the phone.
Note: this video is no longer up to date, and no longer works, but our full written feature has the latest working methods:
– Our successful attempts at installing Google Play Services were achieved using a pre-launch Chinese Huawei Mate 30 Pro – the bootloader was/is locked.
– The method shown in this video is not officially sanctioned by either Google or Huawei and you perform it at your own risk.
– The process detailed here worked at the time of shooting but through incompatible software updates or by way of a conscious decision to block said method by Google, Huawei or the provider of the Google Framework .APK itself, it is possible that it might not work in future.
– It’s recommended that you uninstall the original Google Framework .APK after completing this process to ensure that the app’s administrative access is revoked.
– Some users may find that apps downloaded from the Play Store may not work on devices like the Mate 30 Pro. A suggested alternative would be to download a different release of the app from an alternative source, such as APK mirror. This, again, is performed at your own risk.
Canon EOS C100:
Canon EOS C200:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Biển hồ nhân tạo Vinhomes Ocean Park có gì đặc biệt? Giá vé bao nhiêu?
- Có nên đầu tư vào nhà đất Đắk Lắk bán sang tay sinh lời không?
- Hack game bắn cá Trung Quốc 1000 điều không nên nhưng ai cũng muốn
- Chủ đầu tư chung cư Hà Đô là ai? Có uy tín không?
- Cách tải Game Bầu Cua 2020 Từ Zalo về điện thoại – Hack Game Bau Cua Bịp